Amanda Clayton (NASA DEVELOP/SSAI)
Title: Projects Manager
Technical Focus Area: Applied Science
Study Topics: Applied Science, Capacity Building, Remote Sensing
Mission/Project: NASA DEVELOP Program
Amanda has been the Projects Manager for the NASA DEVELOP Program since October 2018. Prior to that she was a DEVELOP Project Coordination Fellow/Senior Fellow at NASA LaRC and DEVELOP participant at NASA GSFC. She holds a M.S. in Environmental Science from the University of Illinois at Springfield and a B.S. in Conservation Biology from Cedar Crest College.
- M.S., Environmental Science, University of Illinois – Springfield, 2015
- B.S., Biodiversity & Conservation Biology, Cedar Crest College, 2009
National or International Leadership Positions:
- American Association of Geography
- Applied Geography Specialty Group – Secretary
- American Geophysical Union (AGU)
- American Association of Geographers (AAG)
Ballet, running, houseplants
Need to get in touch with Amanda Clayton? Fill out the contact form below.