Carla Grune (Contractor)
Title: Senior Programmer
Technical Focus Area: Climate Science
Study Topics: Database Programmer (Postgres, Mysql, Phinx)
As a database programmer, I develop and maintain the CERES Production Request Database, PRDB (PostgreSQL, Phinx) and CERES Production Monitoring Database, PMDB (MySQL). The CERES PRDB contributes to the CERES PR-Tool web application which supplies data to and processes data from CATALYST. The CERES PMDB contributes to the CERES Ordering Tool web application, Data Products Availability page. In addition, I support the CERES Instruments Operations web application database (MySQL).
- NASA Group Achievement Award – CERES PR-Tool CATALYST Project
- M.S., Applied Mathematics, North Carolina State University
- B.A., Mathematics, Pfeiffer College
- CERES PR-Tool Web Application: https://ceres-prtool.larc.nasa.gov/
- CERES Ordering Tool/Data Products Availability: https://ceres.larc.nasa.gov/data/
- CERES Instruments Operations: https://ceres.larc.nasa.gov/instruments/ceres-operations/#2020
Gardening, walking, volunteering, laughing, listening to music, watching basketball, and last but not least spending time with my family, friends, and my dog.
Need to get in touch with Carla Grune? Fill out the contact form below.