Fred Rose (SSAI)
Title: Lead Research Scientist, Supervisor
Technical Focus Area: Climate Science
Study Topics: Surface and Atmosphere Radiation Budget (SARB)
I am a husband, father and a lifelong resident of Norfolk’s Ghent area. I biked toured across the USA in 1981 and through northern Europe in 1988.
- NASA Public Service Medals (2004, 2019)
- BS Physical Sci., Old Dominion University, 1981
- MS Meteorology Penn State, 1983
- Officer in NOAA Corps, 1984
- Contractor for NASA LaRC since 1986
Dog Walking , Gardening , Sudoku, Guitar
Need to get in touch with Fred Rose? Fill out the contact form below.