Marta Fenn (SSAI)
Title: Senior Computer Scientist
Technical Focus Area: Lidar Science
Study Topics: Atmospheric ozone and aerosol
Marta has supported the Langley Research Center Lidar Applications Group for 30+ years, in data acquisition, reduction, and reporting.
- NASA Exceptional Public Service Medal
- United States Antarctica Service Medal
- Haban Spur (Coordinates: 73°18′S 163°0′E) named for me (nee. Marta A. Haban)
- M.S., Geology and Mineralogy, Ohio State University, 1984
- B.S., Geology and Mineralogy, Ohio State University, 1982
Need to get in touch with Marta Fenn? Fill out the contact form below.