Rosalba Giarratano (Contractor)
Title: Outreach Coordinator
Technical Focus Areas: Education & Public Outreach
Mission/Project: GLOBE Clouds, SciGirls
Study Topics: Citizen Science; Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility; Instructional Design; Educational Research
About:Rosalba is a Science Education Outreach Coordinator at NASA Langley Research Center with ADNET Systems, Inc.
- 2021 NASA Agency Honor Award – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Medal
- 2021 NASA Agency Honor Group Achievement Award – GLOBE
- 2021 NASA Robert H. Goddard Group Achievement Award – Climate Change Research Initiative
- 2017 NASA Kennedy Space Center – Public Engagement Directorate – Outstanding Contribution You Rock Award
- B.S. Electronics and Communications Engineering, Tecnologico de Monterrey, Mexico City.
- M.S. Information Systems, Pace University, White Plains, NY.
- M.S. Childhood Education – Bilingual, New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury, NY.
- Ph.D. Candidate Education – Instructional Design & Technology, Liberty University.
- CPACC (Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies), International Association of Accessibility Professionals
- Certified Bilingual Education Teacher, New York State
- Lunar and Meteorite Disk Certification, NASA Glenn Research Center
- American Sign Language, Finnish Rock Music